One-on-One Coaching with Mieko
This is the cornerstone of my coaching practice. Customized to address your unique challenges, values and priorities, this option is designed for individuals who are ready to make themselves, their career fulfillment, and work-life balance a significant priority.
Approach to Coaching
Accountability and tracking progress are key elements to my coaching style. In particular, I apply project management techniques and tools to helping you reach your career development goals. I start with an initial consultation to identify the scope of your goals, timeline, and deliverables. I will create a personalized and private project management space, via an online service called Basecamp, where we will track your progress and share feedback in real-time.
The One-on-One Coaching Program includes:
- Two 60-minute phone sessions with me per month. Burlington clients have the option of in-person coaching.
- Unlimited email access to me, 24/7.
- Free access to a personalized and private project management profile on Basecamp.
- Between-session work that expands and adds to the work we do in sessions.
- Accountability that we design together to ensure you’re giving and getting maximum benefit from our coaching relationship.
- Always, the truth. I will support and guide you through this confusing and scary time. You’ll hear what you need to hear, even when it’s uncomfortable. And by the way, sometimes what’s uncomfortable is hearing something positive when you’ve been self-critical for far too long.
Significant change requires significant commitment. This one-on-one coaching program asks you to commit to yourself and the process for a minimum of two months.
Sessions are scheduled and paid in advance of each meeting.